Comparing Zildjian L80 and Zildjian Planet Z
Customers like Zildjian L80 noticeably more
At ReviewFinder we prefer to focus on professional product reviews, because customer reviews can be disproportionately affected by unrelated factors such as delivery, specific seller listing problems, and, of course, fake reviews. With that said, below is the summary of consumer sentiment.
Zildjian Planet Z
CS of 10 is similar to a 4.8 star review, CS of 0 is similar to a 2 star review.
Zildjian L80, the pricier option, tends to get more favorable reviews than Zildjian Planet Z.
As can be seen in the chart above, median best-selling cymbal set receives a consumer score of 8.3 (great). Both Zildjian L80 and Zildjian Planet Z receive customer reviews that average out above that median threshold.
|Zildjian Planet Z|
|Median best-selling Cymbal Set|
Zildjian Planet Z is more popular than Zildjian L80
It's fairly safe to say that Zildjian Planet Z is a more popular cymbal set than Zildjian L80, based on its 900+ reviews. Popularity is determined based on product sales. Note that older and cheaper products tend to sell more.
|Table: Top compared alternatives for Zildjian L80 and Planet Z|
|Sabian SBR Performance||$200|
|Zildjian Planet Z||$90|
|Zildjian K Custom Dark||$930|
- Product 1: 80% quieter than traditional cymbals
- Product 1: Play at low volume on an acoustic cymbal
- Product 1: Articulate and responsive with sticks, brushes and mallets
- Product 1: Ideal for practice spaces, drum lessons, low volume gigs
- Read more
- 🎶 BEGINNER CHOICE: Get the cymbals that beginner drummers need (14" HiHats, 16" Crash, 20" Ride)
- 🎶 GREAT PERFORMANCE: Bright, responsive sounds, perfect for the beginner in practice and performance.
- 🎶 HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: Designed for versatility and inspiration, Planet Z Cymbals are a great entry to the Zildjian Family. Available in HiHat, Splash, Crash, China, Ride and Band cymbals.
- Read more
Zildjian Planet Z is a top selling and one of the most affordable options. It's a #1 bestseller in cymbal sets category and has a couple of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Wuhan WU457 or Sabian SBR Performance .
Zildjian Planet Z is $300.04 less expensive than an average cymbal set ($389.99).