Comparing Wuhan WU457 and Zildjian Planet Z
Customers like Zildjian Planet Z noticeably more
At ReviewFinder we prefer to focus on professional product reviews, because customer reviews can be disproportionately affected by unrelated factors such as delivery, specific seller listing problems, and, of course, fake reviews. With that said, below is the summary of consumer sentiment.
Zildjian Planet Z
CS of 10 is similar to a 4.8 star review, CS of 0 is similar to a 2 star review.
Zildjian Planet Z, the cheaper option, tends to get more favorable reviews than Wuhan WU457.
As can be seen in the chart above, median best-selling cymbal set receives a consumer score of 8.3 (great). Zildjian Planet Z ranks higher than that and Wuhan WU457 ranks lower than that.
|Zildjian Planet Z|
|Median best-selling Cymbal Set|
Zildjian Planet Z is more popular than Wuhan WU457
It's fairly safe to say that Zildjian Planet Z is a more popular cymbal set than Wuhan WU457, based on its 900+ reviews. Popularity is determined based on product sales. Note that older and cheaper products tend to sell more.
|Table: Top compared alternatives for Wuhan WU457 and Zildjian Planet Z|
|Sabian SBR Performance||$200||Better Reviews|
|Zildjian L80||$260||Better Reviews|
- 14" Hi Hats, 16" Crash, 20" Ride
- Country of Origin: China
- Hand Hammered
- The Package Weight of the Product is 6 pounds
- Read more
- 🎶 BEGINNER CHOICE: Get the cymbals that beginner drummers need (14" HiHats, 16" Crash, 20" Ride)
- 🎶 GREAT PERFORMANCE: Bright, responsive sounds, perfect for the beginner in practice and performance.
- 🎶 HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: Designed for versatility and inspiration, Planet Z Cymbals are a great entry to the Zildjian Family. Available in HiHat, Splash, Crash, China, Ride and Band cymbals.
- Read more
Zildjian Planet Z is a top selling and one of the most affordable options. It's a #1 bestseller in cymbal sets category and has a couple of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Sabian SBR Performance or Zildjian L80 .
Zildjian Planet Z is $322.55 less expensive than an average cymbal set ($412.50).