Comparing Sabian HHX Evolution and Zildjian A Series
Customers like Zildjian A Series and Sabian HHX Evolution about the same
At ReviewFinder we prefer to focus on professional product reviews, because customer reviews can be disproportionately affected by unrelated factors such as delivery, specific seller listing problems, and, of course, fake reviews. With that said, below is the summary of consumer sentiment.
Zildjian A Series
CS of 10 is similar to a 4.8 star review, CS of 0 is similar to a 2 star review.
Both Zildjian A Series and Sabian HHX Evolution have very similar great customer reviews.
As can be seen in the chart above, median best-selling cymbal set receives a consumer score of 8.3 (great). Both Sabian HHX Evolution and Zildjian A Series receive customer reviews that average out above that median threshold.
|Sabian HHX Evolution|
|Zildjian A Series|
|Median best-selling Cymbal Set|
Zildjian A Series is more popular than Sabian HHX Evolution
It's fairly safe to say that Zildjian A Series is a more popular cymbal set than Sabian HHX Evolution, based on its 30+ reviews. Popularity is determined based on product sales. Note that older and cheaper products tend to sell more.
|Table: Top compared alternatives for Sabian HHX Evolution and Zildjian A Series|
|Zildjian K Custom Dark||$1030||More Popular Better Reviews|
|Zildjian A Series||$850|
|Zildjian L80||$260||Cheaper More Popular Better Reviews|
- Sabian HHX cymbals are the bomb; they are dark cymbals that cut
- HHX Evolution, Legacy, and Complex cymbals continue to set the standard for dark sounds in cymbals
- An innovative combination of high-profile shape, large raw bell and jumbo sized hammering ensure that the dark, tonally complex sound of HHX cuts in any situation
- Read more
- Cymbal set featuring cymbals that helped shape music history
- Some of the most popular cymbals used by generations of drummers
- Out-of-the-box versatility with New Beat HiHats and the 21" Sweet Ride
- Bright, focused overtones
- Read more
Sabian HHX Evolution is a popular option at the top of the price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling cymbal sets and has a couple of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Sabian XSR Complete or Zildjian K Custom Dark .
Sabian HHX Evolution is $907.49 more expensive than the average cymbal set ($412.50).
Zildjian A Series is a very popular option at the top of the price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling cymbal sets and has a couple of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Istanbul Mehmet Finkox Set .
Zildjian A Series is $437.45 more expensive than the average cymbal set ($412.50).