Comparing Meinl Classics Custom Dark and Zildjian K Custom Dark
- 22” Classics Custom Dark crash/ride — its wide dynamic range and heavier hammering make it equally playable as a ride or crash — stick and bell definition will be highlighted when you need them to, or lay into the side for a swelling crash
- Read more
- Cymbals with a modern K voice
- Essential cymbals with limitless versatility all in one pack
- Cymbal sizes that deliver in any genre or application
- Includes 14" Hi Hats, 17" Crash and 21" Ride
- Perfect combination of brightness and darkness
- Read more
Meinl Classics Custom Dark is a popular option in the middle of the cymbal sets price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling cymbal sets and has a couple of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Zildjian L80 or Sabian SBR Performance .
Meinl Classics Custom Dark is $120 less expensive than an average cymbal set ($389.99).
Zildjian K Custom Dark is a very popular option at the top of the price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling cymbal sets and has a couple of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Sabian XSR Complete or Sabian HHX Evolution .
Zildjian K Custom Dark is $539.96 more expensive than the average cymbal set ($389.99).