Electric Guitar Finder
Select Price Range
Sort & Filter
- Alder Body with gloss finish
- Three player Series single-coil Stratocaster pickups
- Full 24 3/4" scale acoustic-electric travel guitar
- Fits in airline overhead bins. Only 28 in. long!
- 9.5 fingerboard radius with 21 medium jumbo frets for easy clean bending
- Fender branded Wide-range humbucking pickups for a full spectrum of tones and quiet noise free output
- One-piece Mahogany neck-through-body with Natural Satin finish
- Hybrid acoustic and Electric with piezo and Electric pickups
- Maple neck with “C”-shaped profile and 21-Fret rosewood Fingerboard
- Single-coil Stratocaster neck and middle pickups, humbucking Bridge pickup
- 100-150, 150-200, 6-string-electric-guitar, Electric Guitar, facebookguitar, fender, financing-available, reverbsync-offers:off, reverbsync-shipping-profile:Free 2-Day Shipping, reverbsync-shipping-profile:Standard Ground Shipping Over 39.99, starter-beginner
- Since its debut in 1956, the Duo-Sonic has found its way into the hands of genre-defining artists, becoming an underground sensation that helped create alternative music in the dingy clubs of New York City
- New Epiphone ES-style Design
- Three P-90 Pickups
- Body Body shape: Single cutaway Body type: Solid body Body material: Solid wood Top wood: Maple Veneer Body wood: Mahogany Body finish: Gloss Orientation: Right handed Neck Neck shape: SlimTaper D Neck wood: Mahogany Joint: Set-in Scale length: 24.75" Truss rod: Standard Neck finish: Satin Fretboard Material: Rosewood Radius: 12" Fret size: Medium jumbo Number of frets: 22
- The king of solid body guitars, the Les Paul Custom made its debut in 1954 after the initial success of the Les Paul Goldtop
- Two single-coil Jazzmaster pickups offer sweet and chimey tones, and an array of high-gain heavier tones.
- With a 9.5" fretboard radius and 21 jumbo frets, this guitar has a fast and comfortable feel.