Electric Guitar Finder
Select Price Range
Sort & Filter
- Mahogany body
- 700T Humbucker pickups
- Vintage Worn Finish
- Epiphone Open Coil Humbuckers
- A Country / Rock Classic Plugs In
- Solid Spruce Top with Mahogany Back and Sides
- Epiphone’s Most Affordable Les Paul ever with Ceramic Single Coil Pickups.
- Slim, Lightweight Body Design and Premium Covered 14:1 Machine Heads.
- Full-size 22" scale-length neck
- SlimTaper Neck Profile
- New Epiphone ES-style Design
- Three P-90 Pickups
- With a set neck, rosewood fingerboard and Trapezoid inlays , this Standard is that and much more. Cream binding on the body and neck and a Locking Tune-o-matic bridge, this guitar is a gift that keeps giving
- The Les Paul Standard Plus-Top PRO has the very popular Epiphone ProBucker 2 and ProBucker 3 pickups. If that wasn"t enough it also offers the neck pickup volume with push/pull coil-tapping and the Bridge pickup volume with push/pull coil tapping
- Body Body shape: Single cutaway Body type: Solid body Body material: Solid wood Top wood: Maple Veneer Body wood: Mahogany Body finish: Gloss Orientation: Right handed Neck Neck shape: SlimTaper D Neck wood: Mahogany Joint: Set-in Scale length: 24.75" Truss rod: Standard Neck finish: Satin Fretboard Material: Rosewood Radius: 12" Fret size: Medium jumbo Number of frets: 22
- The king of solid body guitars, the Les Paul Custom made its debut in 1954 after the initial success of the Les Paul Goldtop
- Smaller body dimensions but with the bell-like tone of all ES Series guitars.
- New Epiphone ProBucker Humbucker pickups.
- Limited Edition with Historic Les Paul styling
- ProBucker open coil humbuckers with push/pull coil splitting